Another award!? What can I say except, I’m surprised? It feels like I’m back in high school, it’s been so long since I’ve received one award, let alone two in short order! 🙂 Thanks to the author of peacelovegreatcountrymusic.com for stopping by and deciding to click “follow”, for commenting on my posts and inspiring me to keep writing, and of course, reading.
Getting an award is like getting homework, but good homework. The rules are:
1. Display the award log on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination, and the award’s requirements.
So… Seven things about myself…
1. I looooove popcorn.
2. I am the oldest of eight, an interesting way to grow up.
3. If I misplace my glasses, I have a hard time finding them, something of a family joke.
4. I rarely watch TV.
5. I majored in Visual Arts, not Music–don’t worry, I don’t really know why, either.
6. I love skiing.
7. I still have tons to learn about how to do things with my blog.
Now, for the nominations… this is where it gets difficult. I don’t feel comfortable nominating 15, so, I’m only going to nominate a few. And Cousin Di, you are getting the nod because I got you started with your blog, but you soon outpaced me in posts, followers and views, which qualifies you as very inspiring too. 🙂
Thanks to these bloggers for being Very Inspiring. Enjoy your award!