Thanks to my friend over at http://www.peacelovegreatcountrymusic.com for this one! Inside the Actor’s Studio looked like fun, it inspired me to resubscribe to the Daily Prompt. I will admit that, apart from a Google search I just did, I don’t know who James Lipton is, and I’ve never heard of his show Inside the Actor’s Studio (that’s right, I don’t get out much) but this list is based on questions he asks his guests. Here goes! Anyone else want to join in?
1. What’s your favourite word? When I hear new words that I like, I roll them around in my brain for hours, like savouring the experience of a new food or wine. Too hard to decide.
2. What’s your least favourite word? Moist. It gives me the heebie-jeebies, and I don’t know why. Must be genetic, since one of my daughters and a sister share the same opinion.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Quiet, uninterrupted time.
4. What turns you off? Feeling overloaded.
5.What is your favourite curse word? Tabernouche, with appropriate québécois accent.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Music, breeze through the cornfield, first red-winged blackbird of spring.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Smoke alarm in the middle of the night.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Hmmm… florist? Who am I kidding?? Professional musician.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Doctor or nurse. Some of the things they have to deal with make me go, “Eww!” Hats off to my sisters who work in the healthcare field.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Well done, you made it!” That’s what I’m working towards, at least. I hope I get to hear it!
Let’s see what else the Daily Prompt leads to. If you want to join in below, please do! If it inspires you to post your own, let me know so I can check it out. 🙂 Happy writing!